CREATIVE, DIVERSE AND SOCIALLY SAVVY MARKET RESEARCH PARTICIPANTS
The Social Lens Research network has thousands of in-network influencers and community leaders with access to niche communities. The Lens influencers recruit their audiences to be part of research studies, serve as participants, craft social-ready content, serve as spokespeople and distribute study results. Our communities and outreach efforts extend to offline events and local community leaders and groups with on the ground reach (networking groups, charities, and association).
- Small business owners (under 50 employees, minority-owned, women-owned)
- Multicultural audiences (Latinos, African Americans)
- Spanish, bilingual and English dominant Hispanics
- Gamers/mobile first populations
- Over 50
- Mom, fitness, lifestyle, personal finance bloggers, content creators and influencers
INFLUENCER OR COMMUNITY LEADER?
- Put your know-how and influence to good use.
- Build better products, tools, and campaigns for brands and causes you care about.
- Get paid in cash not points or donate your time to social good projects for completing research studies.
- Earn a referral for recruiting your audience.
- Receive first access to new apps, games, and products.