Artificial intelligence (AI) technology enhancements and increased pressure to offer 24×7, almost instant, and consistent omnichannel support are driving interest in conversational AI such as chatbots and cognitive agents.
Although conversational AI shows promise, many organizations are still in the early stages of deploying. Organizations need detailed, practical, and more how-to information to move forward, including a better understanding of
- Consumer preferences around automated agents
- Realistic roll-out plans
- Specific applicable contacts types
- The value of this technology to secure senior management buy-in and make it a priority on the tech roadmap
To fill the information gap, Social Lens Researchis conducting a Conversational AI Study for PTP, a leading CX consultancy and technology implementation firm. The objective of the study is to offer both detailed consumer interaction usage and perception data as well as facilitate the sharing of learnings and experiences from CX leader to CX leader.
Please join your CX peers in completing our CX leader survey! In exchange for taking 10 minutes to complete the survey, you will learn from other leaders who are evaluating, testing, and implementing conversational AI, including:
- A full industry report evaluating the state of conversational AI in CX
- Access to data showing the chatbot experiences of more than 500 consumers, their perceptions and preferences, and any key demographics or psychographics that drive differences
- Summary data on the adoption and learnings of conversational AI
- An opportunity to opt-in to be featured as a case study and industry expert
- A briefing focused on key learnings for your organization
Please complete the survey by September 6, and feel free to forward the survey to other CX leaders interested in conversational AI.
We look forward to sharing the results of the study in October 2019!
Please contact our study leads if you have questions or need assistance.
PTP – Crystal Collier, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lens – Julie Diaz-Asper, email@example.com